Re: preemption and pccard ?

From: Erik Gustavsson (cyrano@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 12:16:36 EST

I believe I also saw this when trying a preempt kernel somewhere in the
2.4.17pre series. Only one cardbus slot worked (I think it was the
bottom slot that didn't respond, but I could be mistaken). I was playing
around with various patches at the time, so I didn't pay much attention
to it. I can try to verify it if that would help. This was on a Dell
Latitude CPi D266XT.

/cyr

You really think you can buy me with promises of power and glory.
You really think... Okay, I'll do it. -- Rimmer