Re: ABIT BX6 Rev 2.0 and Kernel Oopses

From: Marcel Kunath (kunathma@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 07:43:12 EST

I just got mail from Reid and he said he now slowed down his 450 CPu to a
lower speed and it now boots Linux as well. I guess its a work around but
there must be a bug to catch either in the kernel or in the BIOS or the
engineering of the board itsxelf.

I guess one can only find the bug by getting two original boards and flashing
the BIOS of one of them and then comparing their functioning.

mk

---------- > > To: > Linux Kernel Mailing List