RE:[STATUS 2.5] January 23, 2002

From: Guillaume Boissiere (boissiere@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 10:07:55 EST

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the note! It turns out on this one I had been pretty inspired
and had already changed EVMS' status last night :-)
You can see the latest update at:

http://kernelnewbies.org/status/

But I'm usually not that up to date, this is the exception that confirms
the rule, so please keep me in the loop as you get closer to final
release! EVMS is a great project!

Cheers,

-- Guillaume