Why 'linux/fs.h' cannot be included? I *can*...

From: DervishD (raul@viadomus.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 14:31:29 EST

    Hello all :))

    I've reading the source code for 'blockdev', from util-linux, and
the comments says that the header 'linux/fs.h' cannot be included.
I've tried, just adding an include and removing the hand made
definitions (cloning those of fs.h), and all works ok :??

    This header can be included or not? It works for me, with headers
from 2.4.17, so, is it just for backwards compatibility?

    Thanks a lot in advance :)
    Raśl