Re: A modest proposal -- We need a patch penguin

From: Francesco Munda (syylk@libero.it)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:37:57 EST

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:10:56 -0500
Rob Landley <landley@trommello.org> wrote:

> Patch Penguin Proposal.
>
> [...]

You mean some sort of proxy/two-tier development? A "commit/rollback"
transaction model on the kernel itself?

I deeply agree with you, especially in keeping "many eyes" to look at the
same kernel tree, and not chosing one of the many subtrees; as added bonus,
this stuff is buzzword compliant! What we can ask more? :)

Now, Linus' call to accept _your_ patch. Fingers crossed already.

-- FM