RE: A modest proposal -- We need a patch penguin

From: Nickolaos Fotopoulos (nick@rsvpusa.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 17:42:35 EST

I work at a incoming call center and when the phone get to be too much for
us to handle all of overflow automatically goes to them. This help keep our
client happy and us in business when a client unexpectidly run an TV ad.
Maybe something could be setup to handle the overflow that Linus recieves on
a regular basis. BTW this is my first post to the list and firstday on the
list so please excuse any ignorance, as i might have just restated what
other have already said.

Nick Fotopoulos