Re: A modest proposal -- We need a patch penguin

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 03:11:53 EST

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:48:05PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> How many other people are actually using bitkeeper already for the kernel?

I am, for the USB and PCI hotplug stuff:
        http://linuxusb.bkbits.net/

It makes tracking what patches got applied, and which didn't, and
forward porting those that didn't to the next release, a breeze.

My trees are world readable, and people are welcome to send me patches
against it, or even bitkeeper changesets, but I have yet to receive one
of those yet :)

thanks,

greg k-h