Re: Current Reiserfs Update / 2.5.2-dj7 Oops

From: Oleg Drokin (green@namesys.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 12:07:27 EST

Hello!

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:55:23PM +0100, Dave Jones wrote:
> > You do not play with a hdparm in your boot scripts, do you?
> > I do (will retry without this now).
> > How about others?
> No, my testboxes autoconfigure with the right settings.
In fact I am able to reproduce with just bare booting into /bin/bash
remounting reiserfs into rw mode and do depmod -a
Hmmm. Interesting thing is may be only those who have reiserfs as root are
affected? Going to check it now (though scsi system with reiserfs root still
looks fine running stressetsts).

Bye,
    Oleg