fonts corruption with 3dfx drm module

From: Marek Kassur (cmarco@astercity.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 14:10:42 EST

Zwane Mwaikambo ask me to post to kernel list directly, so here it is.

I have Voodoo 3 3000 PCI on dual pentium 200MHz (MMX) so no MTRR here
and I see occasionally font corruption with every Xfree 4.x (excluding
4.2, because don't have it yet). I use only text console. Typically one
or sometimes more characters are corrupted and look like upper/lower
fragment is eaten. Always switch to X and back correct it.

Best regards,
Marek Kassur.

PS. Please CC me as I'm not subscribed.