Re: A modest proposal -- We need a patch penguin

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 20:42:56 EST

Eric posted a proposal to split the maintainers info across all
directories/files sometime last year and got shouted down to the point of
not mentioning it anymore (which as we know takes quite a bit for him :-)

does someone want to dig up that proposal and recirculate it rather then
starting from scratch again?

David Lang