RE: NIC lockup in 2.4.17 (SMP/APIC/Intel 82557)

From: Robbert Kouprie (robbert@jvb.tudelft.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:17:21 EST

I experienced the 10 Mbit half duplex problems too with this card, but
they seemed to have gone away after a bugfix from Alan Cox somewhere in
2.4. Somewhere later I upgraded to 100 Mbit full duplex and never
experienced problems again until 2.4.17.

I think im gonna try some older kernels and look through diffs if I have
time.

- Robbert