Booting Issue

From: Ro0tSiEgE (ro0tsiege@bjstuff.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 18:27:42 EST

I have a big booting issue. Apparently, it's something in my config file,
that makes my kernel panic saying no init found. Now even though I have some
external patches applied, I know that can't be the issue because I've tried
the same config without the patches. If somebody could PLEASE look at my
config and tell me what I'm doing wrong, I've been fighting with this
problem for over a month, every kernel I've tried to make, no matter what
version, with or without any patches, says I have no init found. But kernels
I've made in the past work fine, so I'm thinking it's gotta be something
with my config. Please look at my config (this is 2.4.18-pre7-ac2), its
posted at: http://www.bjstuff.com/config

Thanks very much,

Brad Parker