UNDI/PXE for 2.4.x available?

From: Tobias Wollgam (tobias.wollgam@materna.de)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 10:46:31 EST

Hello,

is there a UNDI (Universal Network Driver Interface, a part of the
PXE-specification) for the 2.4x kernel available?

We found one from Intel in its linux-pxe-sdk for the 2.2.x kernel. This
one works, but not with all pxe-networkcards.

Potentially we will port it from 2.2 to 2.4 or rewrite it for 2.4 with
a little assistance.

TIA for all information,

        Tobias

--
Tobias Wollgam * Softwaredevelopment * Business Unit Information
MATERNA GmbH Information & Communications