Re: one-line-patch against SCSI-Read-Error-BUG()

From: Momchil Velikov (velco@fadata.bg)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 09:52:59 EST

>>>>> "Jens" == Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de> writes:

Jens> On Tue, Feb 05 2002, Ralf Oehler wrote:
>> Hi, List
>>
>> I think, I found a very simple solution for this annoying BUG().

Jens> You fail to understand that the BUG triggering indicates that their is a
Jens> BUG _somewhere_ -- the triggered BUG is not the bug itself, of course,
Jens> that would be stupid :-)

Erm, having a BUG() somewhere can be a bug by itself ;)

I think that's what he meant (regardless if he was right or not).