Anyone from Brasil listening?

From: Frank Heldt (Frank.Heldt@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 16:04:50 EST

Hello Linuxers,

i known this is a little bit offtopic, but i also known, that some Linux
folks from Brasil are reading the LKML, too.

We are on the way to opening a bureau in Rio de Janeiro, which will have
some PC's and a Linux Firewall with internet connection (to doVPN to
Germany). As the people there have absolutly no PC knowledge, we are looking
for a support partner in Rio. Does anyone have some hints about:
1. A good internet provider in Brasil/Rio? We need a ISDN (or even better
DSL) connection.
2. A firm/person with good Linux knowledge, which can give local support for
this little net?

Any help would be really welcome, so thanks in advance.

Bye
    Frank Heldt

--
Linux - Less bugs for less bucks!