Re: How to check the kernel compile options ?

From: Alex Bligh - linux-kernel (linux-kernel@alex.org.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:13:12 EST

--On Wednesday, 06 February, 2002 4:31 PM +0100 Christoph Rohland
<cr@sap.com> wrote:

> Not a symlink, but the implementation. We could make a generic
> interface something like proc_make_info_file(name, buffer, length).

& perhaps even on kernel load go through each appropriately
tagged elf section and just add it. That way the make process
could add (possibly distribution specific) files to the kernel
image /OR NOT ADD ANY/ without changes to the 'real' code.

--
Alex Bligh