Re: How to check the kernel compile options ?

From: Thomas Capricelli (tcaprice@logatique.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 04:12:12 EST

> Anyway, I think these kind of issues are solveable if only anybody agrees
> this is a good idea...

        I for sur agree. Especially if we consider the practical approach :
        Not all patches are required to add the file under linux/patches/, but good
ones will
        Probability that such thing happen is almost 0, big kernel guys aren't even
reading this thread :(. I won't loose my time trying ot make this happen as
they wont even consider reading about such things. too bad :(

Thomas