Linux Kernel Information & Install Kernel Script

From: Justin Piszcz (war@starband.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 06:40:39 EST

New site: http://www.installkernel.com/
It is very light at the moment.

1] Latest news about the kernel:
   http://www.installkernel.com/kernel.html
   Anything else I should add under 2.4.17?

2] Install Kernel (bash script which I am working on)
    http://www.installkernel.com/ik/index.html
    ik-0.8.9: Adds -b option, you can build and install the kernel from
the current directory with -b.
    Summary of ik:
    Install Kernel (ik) is a bash script that installs the Linux kernel
and automatically sets up LILO or GRUB.
    It also saves your kernel configuration each time you do an install.
This allows you to restore the newest
    configuration file when you make a new kernel. This script is
intended for two groups of people; people
    new to compiling kernels, and people who are tired of moving files
around and editing their bootloader
    configurations every time they install a new kernel.