Re: linux-2.5.4-pre1 - bitkeeper testing

From: Tom Lord (lord@regexps.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 20:02:46 EST

Noted. Yours would seem to be the more popular opinion. I don't feel
strongly against changing it.

-t

   On February 8, 2002 12:06 am, Tom Lord wrote:
> The name has curly braces so that it sorts reasonably (i.e. away from
> ordinary source files). It is not a dot file so that you can
> recognize at a glance when you are looking at the root of a project
> tree.

   I'd pass on that to get rid of the extra 'noise'. If for some reason I'm not
   sure - and I consider that unlikely to ever occur - I can always ls .* or
   find -name ".*arch*" if I'm really confused.

   I like my directories to look clean, *especially* the source root.

   --
   Daniel