Re: pull vs push (was Re: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4)

From: Stelian Pop (stelian.pop@fr.alcove.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 15:51:10 EST

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 12:26:49PM -0800, Larry McVoy wrote:

> This is my problem. You could help if you could tell me what exactly
> are the magic wands to wave such that you can ssh in without typing
> a password.

Set up $HOME/.shosts ? (man 1 ssh)

> > has again the latest version. Thanks! (or thanks Larry, whatever is
> > more appropriate :-)).
>
> Yeah, I did it by hand. Hopefully automated by the end of the day.

Would it be possible to do something to keep the 2.4 tree up to date too ?
(something like checking if the latest incremental patch from kernel.org
was applied to the tree, and if not, apply it as a changeset and tag) ?

Stelian.

--
Stelian Pop <stelian.pop@fr.alcove.com>
Alcove - http://www.alcove.com