Re: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 16:01:34 EST

do you have a script that can go back after the fact and see what can be
hardlinked?

I'm thinking specififcly of the type of thing that will be happening to
your server where you have a bunch of people putting in a clone of one
tree who will probably not be doing a clone -l to set it up, but who could
have and you want to clean up after the fact (and perhapse again on a
periodic basis, becouse after all of these trees apply a changeset from
linus they will all have changed (breaking the origional hardlinks) but
will still be duplicates of each other.

David Lang