Re: [reiserfs-dev] 2.5.4-pre1: zero-filled files reiserfs

From: Luigi Genoni (kernel@Expansa.sns.it)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:19:02 EST

I had corruption also with 2.5.3.
I was trying to boot 2.5.4, but with preemption patch enabled i got an
oops immediatelle with swapper ;(.

Then I sepnt some time for clean i810_audio.c so it can compile, and
tomorrow I will perform some test with 2.5.4 without preemption.
I should add that finally I could corrupt a big binary file on the
pentoim III (the athlon in more important to me).
I corrupted flash plugin loading mozilla and closing
X11 without cosing mozilla before.

I did not noticed corruption with 2.5.3-pre1/2.

I could test also on a dual Pi 1260 Mhz with cpqarray controlelr, if
needed...

Luigi