Re: thread_info implementation

From: Richard Henderson (rth@twiddle.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 18:49:17 EST

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 06:37:06PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> ... Richard Henderon got alpha axp going with thread_info,
> though only in UP so far.

The SMP patch had one stupid missing line. So that's working now too.

Though I seem to be having some problems with NFS. Mount goes into D
state for quite some time and the portmapper complains about timeouts
connecting to localhost. Anyone else see anything like that? I suppose
I'll build an x86 kernel from the same source and see what I can find...

r~