Re: nm256_audio.o

From: Pedro M. Rodrigues (pmanuel@myrealbox.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:18:00 EST

   The same (or related) thing happens with my Acer Travelmate 723TXV. Loading
the module would lock the machine, but only if i had started Windows 98 before and
warm booted the machine. After a cold boot, it would complain of a shared resource
(?) problem, and quit. I have yet to check that fix you mention.

/Pedro