[ANNOUNCE] Trivial patch monkey trial

From: Rusty Russell (rusty@rustcorp.com.au)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 00:12:11 EST

Hi all,

        trivial@rustcorp.com.au is set up to take trivial patches,
ie. one-liner, documentation, spelling fix, etc. I will acknowledge
your patch, and take care of the retransmissions until the patch is
either applied, or does not apply any more.

        The aim is to encourage people to submit minor tweaks without
fear of them getting lost. Do not expect real time behavior: I am not
a bot.

Expect minor breakage as I tweak and enhance...
Rusty.