Disgusted with kbuild developers

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:55:54 EST

Ladies and gentlemen,

I would find this pathetic, if it didn't make me so mad.
Making an end run around the system, are we, Eric?

Small wonder the message below didn't make it to linux-kernel:
suggestions would have been made that CML2 is DOA.

ESR's message to the kbuild list:
        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=kbuild-devel&m=101373619625183&w=2
The rest of the thread:

For an open source "guru", Eric, you sure seem to like to turn to
cronyism and secret meetings when the going gets tough.

        Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik      | "I went through my candy like hot oatmeal
Building 1024    |  through an internally-buttered weasel."