Re: Disgusted with kbuild developers

From: That Linux Guy (thatlinuxguy@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 17:29:51 EST

The amount of whining I've had to read today on this topic just astonishes
me. People, please - devote 1/10th of the energy to helping esr finish and
fix CML2 to meet Linus' expectations. Face the fact: CML1 was good for
it's time, but that time is now gone.

If you spent as much time helping to get CML2 up and going as some of you
have trying to kill it (while not offering anything constructive to replace
it) it would have been DONE 6 months ago.

Sometimes, this list is worse than the proverbial sewing circle.