Re: Disgusted with kbuild developers

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 18:51:09 EST

I wasn't at the kernel summit meeting, but my undersanding from the
'press' reports was that it was the CML1 guys who said they wanted to
throw it out and start from scratch. I don't know what role Eric had in
the discussion, but it sure didn't sound like it was him alone prompting
the change.

David Lang