A simple patch for SIS (documentation and kbuild)

From: Jean Paul Sartre (sartre@linuxbr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 21:50:06 EST

        Hello, all.

        As I've spoken with Alan Cox and Christoph Pittracher, there's a
problem with the dependency. I do not know who takes care of the
documentation stuff and kbuild procedures, but here they are.

        (okay. Building FB_SIS as module and DRM_SIS as builtin completely
*breaks* dependencies, so I did this to enforce them both as modules or
both as builtin)

        The patch is very simple, adds the Config.in 'if' and the
CONFIG_DRM_SIS description in Documentation/Configure.help.

        Thanks,
        Cesar Suga <sartre@linuxbr.com>