Congrats Marcelo,

From: Dennis, Jim (jdennis@snapserver.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 15:38:55 EST

Marcelo,

 Contratulations on your first "official" kernel release. It seems to have
gone
 well (except for some complaints on slashdot about -rc4 SPARC patches
missing from
 the patch, but apparently in the full tarball).

 Now I need to know about the status of several unofficial patches:

        XFS
        LVM
        i2c
        Crypto
        FreeS/WAN KLIPS
        LIDS
        rmap

 Shawn was very helpful regarding the XFS+rmap patches --- though I've been
having
 some trouble with compiling kernels out of that in some configurations
(I'll try to
 isolate those and submit a coherent bug report, if I can. Shawn, are you
going to
 update your set of XFS+rmap patches soon?

 Marcelo, there were some i2c updates included in the lmsensors package,
have they
 submitted those to you for integration into 2.4.19?

(As for the patch-int, that seems to apply with only a couple minor rejects,
to the
 top level Makefile, and Documentation/Configure.help; so that's not a
problem ---
 beside I want KLIPS, LIDS and patch-int for home, not for work.)