crypto (was Re: Congrats Marcelo,)

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:15:38 EST

Andreas Dilger wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2002 12:38 -0800, Dennis, Jim wrote:
> > Now I need to know about the status of several unofficial patches:

> > i2c
> > Crypto
> > FreeS/WAN KLIPS
> > LIDS
>
> No idea.

I would -love- to see crypto in the mainstream kernel. Distribution of
crypto software on kernel.org has been OK for a while now.

Who knows what the kerneli guys, freeswan, etc. guys think.

IMO it's time to get a good IPsec implementation in the kernel...

        Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik      | "UNIX enhancements aren't."
Building 1024    |           -- says /usr/games/fortune