Re: Big file support (emperical evidence)

From: Stephen Samuel (samuel@bcgreen.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 07:47:35 EST

I agree -- and I was actually surprised. On Tuesday I wrote
a script that created some huge files on an ext3 filesystem, expecting
it to die at 2GB, but it didn't die until I passed 8GB (and filled
the partition). (( redhat 7.2 ))

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426                samuel@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/