what did you do, quit your job ? 1449ZTMt1-l9

From: Abbie6745e85@microsoft.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:49:13 EST

Are you tired of getting up early, only to know your making a fraction of what your
employer does?? Seriously - You have nothing to lose by AT LEAST hearing us out -
Let us show you how to be successful from your home...

With the economy in a tailspin, it is time for you to take control of your future earn 6
Figures from home. It is easier than ever! Seriously, we dont have an overnight get
rich quick scheme, but we can help provide you with a second income.

Again 1 thing is for certain, you have nothing to lose by at least hearing us out.

In fact here are just some of the advantages:

* Work from home
* Save thousands per year in tax write offs
* Control your future
* Fire your boss!!
* Develop Long Term Residual Income
* Spend time with your family (or start one!)
Our winning team has an incredible support system and a step-by-step
game plan to show you how to build a walk away six- figure income.
Don’t delay; start building equity for yourself today!

Click Here ---> http://biz07.freewebhost4all.com/3/bizform.htm
9660QdtX4-92l11