Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: 2.4.19-pre2-ac2-xfs-shawn9 released

From: Vincent Bernat (bernat@free.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 03:45:02 EST

OoO En ce milieu de nuit étoilée du mercredi 06 mars 2002, vers 03:18,
Shawn Starr <spstarr@sh0n.net> disait:

> What change did you have to make with rml's patch? Some people are
> wondering. I haven't tried it yet.

A very trivial change, I have just merged this one by hand :

***************
*** 318,323 ****
          unsigned long policy;
          unsigned long cpus_allowed;
          unsigned int time_slice;

          task_t *next_task, *prev_task;

--- 322,328 ----
          unsigned long policy;
          unsigned long cpus_allowed;
          unsigned int time_slice;
+ unsigned long flags;

          task_t *next_task, *prev_task;

Otherwise, the patch apply cleanly.
I attach you the corrected patch (I don't knwo why, it is
significiantly larger than the original patch, I have used diff -Naur,
I hope I don't get lost when I did it, it is surely better to use the
original patch and to do the little merge by hand)

--
 /*
  * We used to try various strange things. Let's not.