simple -- who adds stuff to UDP hash?

From: Marek Zawadzki (mzawadzk@cs.stevens-tech.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:45:30 EST

Hello everybody.

In 2.4.17 net/ipv4/udp.c there is a hash table defined:
struct sock *udp_hash[UDP_HTABLE_SIZE];

In my understanding it should contain all the allocated udp sockets (and
it does, since udp_v4_lookup is able to find one after a new packet
arrives).

_However_, I cannot find a single piece of code which would add a new
socket after it was created. Also, udp_v4_hash is a 'null' function.

Please let me know how new sockets are added to it -- I need it when I
create my own socket in "accept" (my code is based on UDP).

-marek

P.S. By sockets I mean 'struct sock'.