Re: 2.4.18-rc4-aa1 XFS oopses caused by cpio

From: Martin K. Petersen (mkp@mkp.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 14:14:36 EST

>>>>> "Svetoslav" == Svetoslav Slavtchev <galia@st-peter.stw.uni-erlangen.de> writes:

Svetoslav> and a stupid question is there a way to limit the I/O
Svetoslav> request that XFS sends to the lower layer ( soft RAID or
Svetoslav> lvm ) without need to modify existing fs just a hack until
Svetoslav> the raid-0 code in 2.5 is fixed

Not really. Besides, requests may be merged and that would give the
same result.

I've been busy with IA-64 stuff the last week - I'll try to get back
to the RAID hacking this weekend. I have all of my code merged but
still need to deal with multi-zone setups.

--
Martin K. Petersen, Principal Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
mkp@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/