Specialix SI patches available - SI V1.x support

From: Ismo Salonen (ismo.salonen@syscon-automation.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 01:46:43 EST

Hello

Yesterday I patched the Specialix SX driver (sx.c,sx.h and sxboard.h)
and now I can use my old (1988) SI host adapter (with two terminal
adapters,
totally 16 ports) :-) .

Is there anybody who has similar harware and would have some spare time
to test it more thoroughly ?

Or should I submit the changes directly to the maintainer of that code ?

I also have ported the old DigiBoard Com/Xi driver by Simon Poole to
current
kernel, however there are some problems with it, handling of termio
settings
are not is synch with upper level, anybody intrested in inspecting that
code.
( I could reach anybody named in the source by email, all addresses
bounce)

ismo