NTFS+koi8-r: "file exists but can't be statted"

From: Denis Vlasenko (vda@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:21:32 EST

Hi Anton,

[I can't reach you directly, hope you read this on lkml]

Today I sorted out UNICODE -> koi8-r filename translation
and now I'm able to mount NTFS volumes and see Cyrillic filenames.
However, when I enter my MP3 fold^Wdirectory in Midnight Commander
it complains that it cannot stat two files (DDT-Rain.MP3 and
DDT-Last_autumn.MP3, actual names are in Cyrillic). Other files
(there are lots of them) are visible.

My mount options are:
ro,iocharset=koi8-r,noatime

I can provide any additional info you need, just ask.

--
vda