Separate keymaps for separate vt's?

From: Wartan Hachaturow (wart@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 10:03:28 EST

Hello.

A couple of non-English users has asked me if there is an ability to
have different keymaps for different vt's in kernel.
It seems like kernel keeps just one translation table for all vt's.
I would be interested in patching console driver to keep separate tables
for separate vt's (that would allow me to include an ability to load
different keymaps in next release of Linux Console Tools). Perhaps there
are some ideas you can give me, or, perhaps, name a current console driver
maintainer for me to discuss this idea?

P.S. Please, Cc me on replies, since I'm not on the list.

--
TIA, Wartan.
echo "Your stdio isn't very std."