Re: BUG REPORT: kernel nfs between 2.4.19-pre2 (server) and 2.2.21-pre3 (client)

From: Stephan von Krawczynski (skraw@ithnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 09:57:31 EST

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:45:00 +0100
Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@ithnet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just in case there is still somebody interested:
> the problem stays the same with upgrading the server to 2.4.19-pre4

Hello Oleg,

detailed investigation showed the following interesting results:

1) the problem is not dependant on any nfs-flags, whatever I try it shows up
2) the problem _is_ dependant on the fs mounted in the following form:
mounting two fs that are located on the _same_ reiserfs _works_.
mounting two fs that are located on _different_ reiserfs _does not work_.

How about that?

Regards,
Stephan