Re: linux-2.4 bitkeeper repository not up to date

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:55:34 EST

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 03:57:14PM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> James.Bottomley@HansenPartnership.com said:
> > The repository linux24.bkbits.net is only at 2.4.19-pre3; however, the
> > kernel test directory is at 2.4.19-pre4. I seem to remember that
> > when we had this problem with the 2.5 repository it was a scripting
> > issue.
>
> Use linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.4 instead.
>
> We should probably remove linux24.bkbits.net. Marcelo? Larry?

In general, we don't automatically clean out old repositories here though
I suspect that will have to change as usage levels rise. We are going to
start insisting that we get a valid email address when you create a project
on bkbits.net so we can send you mail to ask if you care about something
we want to clean up.

If you created stuff on bkbits.net that you no longer use/need, please log
in as your_proj.adm and do a rm_proj on it.

--
---