Re: [Announcement] patch-2.0.40-rc4

From: Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 15:55:45 EST

David Weinehall wrote:

> I'm releasing another -rc with this change, just to stick to my
> promise that the last pre-patch will be identical with the final
> release.
>
> 2.0.40-rc4

I am trying to build on Debian, which is on gcc 2.95.4. I get some
asm errrors regarding illegal registers.

I did apply a patch linux-2.0.x.patch to fix some other errors.

Is there a patch to fix this or do I have to use an older gcc?

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>