Re: Modify TCP/IP stack

From: Robert Schwebel (robert@schwebel.de)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 03:21:12 EST

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, lucas75it@inwind.it wrote:
> I developed and other people of my university (professors and
> students) has made a little change to TCP/IP of the linux kernel. Now,
> we want to expose this new feature to the kernel developpers. Which
> people must i conctat ? Who develope the kernel code for the network ?

Maintainers are listed in the MAINTAINERS file in the Linux source tree:

NETWORKING [GENERAL]
P: Networking Team
M: netdev@oss.sgi.com
L: linux-net@vger.kernel.org
W: http://www.uk.linux.org/NetNews.html (2.0 only)
S: Maintained

Robert

 | Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel | http://www.pengutronix.de |
 | Pengutronix - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry |
 |   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4    |