[STATUS] Spring cleanup

From: Guillaume Boissiere (boissiere@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:31:46 EST

These four items have been marked as Ready or Pending for a while and yet nothing
has happened for the last 2 months so I'm planning to change their status in the
next status update.
Comments? Objections?

-- Guillaume

o Ready Add hardware sensors drivers (lm_sensors team)

o Ready New kernel config system: CML2 (Eric Raymond)

o Ready Read-Copy Update Mutual Exclusion (Dipankar Sarma, Rusty Russell, Andrea Arcangeli, LSE
Team)
    before inclusion or there is objection from Linus?

o Pending Finalize new device naming convention (Linus Torvalds)
--> ??? I am not sure what is going on here -- it seems Linus is waiting for someone to step up and
    submit a patch following the new device naming convention he vaguely outlined a while back?