KVM Switch bug

From: Stijn Verrept (sverrept@vub.ac.be)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:50:36 EST

Hi,

When switching using a KVM switch I loose keyboard (only in Linux so it's not
hardware related)

I'm using a ADDERView KVM switch (used to connect multiple PC's to one key /
mouse / screen). After looking on the internet I have found lots of other
users having the same problem, with other KVM switches.
This happens both in console as in X. Keyboard and mouse I use are both PS/2.

Using Linux version: 2.4.18-6mdk (gcc version 2.96 20000731)

I think anything else is pretty irrelavant.

Kind regards,

Stijn Verrept.

BTW Can I get any feedback on this?