read proc entry

From: Anthony Chee (anthony.chee@polyu.edu.hk)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 08:48:31 EST

I written the following code in a module

static struct proc_dir_entry *test_proc;
test_proc = create_proc_read_entry(test_proc, 0444, NULL, read_test_proc,
NULL);

void show_kernel_message() {
    printk("\nkernel test\n");
}

int read_test_info(char* page, char** start, off_t off, int count, int* eof,
void* data) {
    show_kernel_message();
}

After I use "cat /proc/test_proc", it is found that there are three "kernel
test" messages
appear. Why it happened like this? I expected the message should be shown
once.