RE: [RFC] 2.5.8 sort kernel tables

From: Randal, Phil (prandal@herefordshire.gov.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 06:38:05 EST

This variation on Quicksort seems superior... Must look at the libc
sources someday to see how it does it...

http://www.neubert.net/Flapaper/9802n.htm

For small arrays, Insertion Sort has the least overhead.

Cheers,

Phil

P.S. A google for quickersort yields loads of interesting references.

Phil Randal
Network Engineer
Herefordshire Council
Hereford, UK