Re: [LKML] russian garbage spew

From: Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 15:09:27 EST

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Olaf Titz wrote:

> There are dozens of messages in linux-kernel with From and Subject
> lines taken from a recent article of mine, with the body (apparently)
> in Russian.

... said body produced by anti-virus filter installed by some cretin. It
was along the lines "your mail had been detained on our server since we
have reasons to believe that it contains a virus" and apparently had been
sent to all addresses this FPOS could find in headers.

Complaints to loniis.spb.su folks...