Re: BK, deltas, snapshots and fate of -pre...

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 15:45:11 EST

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > > How about a URL instead? Any objection?
> >
> > Yes. Why should I have to cut and paste (assuming I'm in X) or
> > write down and transpose some URL from a file that used to contain
>
> And why should I waste my disk space with BK docs?

Because they're useful for many people.

It's easy to rephrase that question to:

"Why should I waste my disk space with SCSI drivers?"
"Why should I waste my disk space with MIPS support?"
"Why should I waste my disk space with bluetooth drivers?"

In each of these cases you'll get the same answer that I gave
to your question.

regards,

Rik

--
	http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/
"You're one of those condescending OLS attendants"