Re: pcnet32 on 2.4.18 doesn't init on IBM rs/6000 B50 (powerpc)

From: Santiago Garcia Mantinan (manty@manty.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:45:07 EST

> I'd recommend you grab the pcnet32 out of the larger ppc64 patch.
> For pSeries (AKA Rs/6000) we have pcnet32 cards all over the place and
> have
> had to "fix" some things with the driver from time to time.

Same experience as with 2.4.19pre7 that I descrived on my previous mail to
Anton Blanchard and the list, have a look at it for details. The card is
well detected but packages are being lost (this only happens when the
machine is booted from the net, just like in 2.4.18). If nobody else sees
this maybe it is a problem with the release of this openfirmware which just
fucks the card when using it :-?

Thanks a lot!

--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net